Palos Pediatric Dentistry

What can I do for my child’s toothache?

children's toothache | dentist palos heights ilI find that Children’s Motrin or the generic version, ibuprofen, works best for tooth pain.  I do not prescribe narcotics for dental pain under any circumstance.  If ibuprofen is not effective at managing your child’s tooth pain, you can call my office to discuss alternatives for pain management. 

If you have difficulty using our website, please email us or call us at (708) 263-6708
View the ADA Accessibility Statement